- TYPOGRAPHY - typefaces, font styles, and text arrangements to create visual impact.
- COLOR - for visual interest and to convey mood, tone, and message.
- LAYOUT - the arrangement of visual elements within a design to create a harmonious and effective composition.
- IMAGERY - photographs, illustrations, and other visual media to create impact and convey meaning.
- PRINT DESIGN - brochures, posters, and other promotional items for print.
Create a cohesive visual identity and convey a message effectively.
- 3D Modeling - three-dimensional digital objects using specialized software and expertise.
- Texturing - adding surface details and patterns to 3D models, creating the appearance of materials such as wood, metal, fabric, and more.
- Lighting - virtual lights to illuminate 3D models and control the overall look and feel of the scene.
- Rendering - a final image or animation from a 3D scene, using powerful algorithms to simulate light, shadows, and reflections.
Photorealistic visuals for use in movies, games, architecture, product design, and more.
- Headlines: The first and often most impactful element.
- Body copy: where the copywriter elaborates on the product or service and its benefits.
- Product descriptions: Detailed information about a product or service.
- Call-to-Action (CTA): A clear, concise statement that motivates the reader to take a specific action.
- Taglines: A memorable phrase of a brand or product that differentiates it from its competitors.